The Feminine Equation
As we enter the Year of the Rooster, in what some may view as auspicious,...
Art & Sculpture 18 Nov 2012Top Five Results from the Classic Furniture, Objects and Design Auction A Very David Bromley Auction
• All purchases are subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% plus GST, meaning that all successful bids are plus 22%
• There will be no deliveries on the day of the auction but everything can be collected from the Chapel St studio from Monday 9am until 5pm
• After Wednesday any uncollected items will be removed to storage and storage fees will apply
• Payments can be made at Chapel St today, Sunday 18th, but after this date all payments must be made at Leonard Joel 333 Malvern Rd South Yarra prior to pick up
Credit card payments are subject to fees and goods cannot be delivered on a personal cheque until that cheque has cleared
• If you require carriers a recommended carrier list is on our website and most carriers charge $150 plus GST per hour.
• Some of the heavier items at Chapel St will require more than a two person carrier so please advise your carrier if your purchases are large and/or heavy items of furniture or objects
• Please advise your carrier that they will be collecting from a first and second floor building on Chapel St with stair access only
• Successful bidders will be issued invoices by email and all sales results can be viewed at our website
• Any passed-in items, unless sold during the course of the auction, can be purchased on Monday 19th November unless sold prior